Accepting your intuitive gifts is often difficult for anyone including a professional animal communicator. I was interviewed by Dr. Cara Gubbins of Animal Wisdom Circle Expert Interview Series on August 3, 2017.
During “Animal Communication — How the Pros Do It,” we discussed animal communication and intuitive gifts. With an active discussion, we covered a lot of topics.
During the interview Cara asked me and we discussed:
- Who can communicate with animals? We talked with animals as children.
- How do you prepare and connect to an animal for an animal communication?
- I set my intention for every animal communication. Now I automatically ground myself.
- What was it like when you were learning animal communicating?
- What are your intuitive gifts? I hear a running conversation, feel pain, and emotions.
- Did you struggle with accepting your intuitive gifts? Yes, I struggled as I compared myself to other animal communicators. Hear how I learned to accept my intuitive gifts.
- Hardest lesson is trust yourself!
- Sometimes pets have different ideas than their pet parents. Like people, you don’t always know what they are thinking.
- What modalities do you use and how did you learn about them? I explained my journey from the corporate world to helping pet parents “bring out the best in their pets.”
I also answered questions from an Argentinean caller about how to improve her communication style.
Cara summarized the interview by sharing her favorite quotes of the hour:
- “What comes to you is YOUR WAY.”
- “Your GIFTS will keep coming.”
Listen to the wonderful hour discussion on “Animal Communication – How the Pros Do It.” Let us help you accept your intuitive gifts and do animal communication.
Sign up for your free 15-minute consultation to get your question answered. I’ll help you “bring out the best in your pet.”