Animal communication solves problems for pet parents and pets daily. Are you wondering what type of problems to ask about?
You know a lot about your pet. Wouldn’t be great to fill in the times you don’t know what is going on?
Animal communication can help you from the moment you fall in love until after he crosses The Rainbow Bridge.
Join me as I take you through a tour of your pet’s life with suggestions of questions to ask your best friend(s). Here are a few examples:
Falling in Love
- I’m so happy we found each other. You are at your Forever Home. How can I help you adjust?
- Do you want to tell me about your past? (Often, he/she will gloss over it. Pets live in the present moment.)
- My life style is [fill in the blank] and my normal schedule is [fill in the blank]. How can I help you?
Adjusting and Behavior Issues
- How can I help you be calm?
- How can I do a better job of bonding with you?
- Why are you going potty in the wrong places?
- Why are you afraid of [men, little children, loud noises]?
- Why are you excessively grooming yourself or barking at people walking by?
- Are you in pain? What is bothering you? (I feel the pet’s pain and can tell you where it is.)
- Do you want to go to the vet?
- How can I help you to take your medicine?
- I know you have a hard time with the stairs. How can I help you?
- Do you like your food?
Changes in Schedule
- I’m going on a trip (business, vacation, etc.) Let me tell you where I’m going and when I’ll be back. Let me explain your plans too.
- School is ending or starting soon. Our schedules will change. Your best friend will be back or going to school/college.
- My work schedule has changed. What do you need to help you adjust?
Major Illness and Tough Decisions
- The vet said …. What do you want to do? (I can discuss the options with your best friend and ask her opinion about treatment.)
- What activities do you want to do? Do you have a “Bucket List/Live List?”
- Is it time to go?
The Rainbow Bridge
- I vowed to Boomer, my previous dog, I would never let anyone experience this alone. I will be with you in person or spirit.
- I’m used to a phone call or email, asking “if it is time.” I will quickly answer the question over the phone and be very supportive. Usually I’m in tears too.
- Several days after your best friend passes, I can talk with him again. These special communications bring peace to many and removes any guilt.
Yes, animal communication solves problems. It is the way to understand your best friend’s needs and desires. These are only a few examples of how animal communication improves your relationship with your pet.
After we understand your pet’s point of view and behavior, many options may be available to help both of you. I share these options in the email with the communication transcript.
Wondering what your pet is thinking?
Schedule an Animal Communication and learn what you pet wants you to know.