The new year is approaching fast with the 2019 New Year’s celebrations. Many people think about their New Year’s Resolutions. Have you thought about your pet New Year’s Resolutions?
For 2018 I added Hobbes, my Wheaten, to the mix of resolutions or aspiring new intentions. Do you need ideas for pet New Year’s resolutions?
Here are some quick ideas for you and your pet New Year resolutions:
- Sit quietly with your pet (cat, dog, bird, ferret, horse, etc.) and just spend time with him. No phone, tablet, television, or other distractions. Just be together for 5 minutes.
- Check your dog and cat’s tags. Is the information up to date? Did you disconnect the landline and only have a cell phone? Is the collar in great condition? Order tags if needed.
- Initiate play with your pet. He may be surprised!
- With cold or hot weather, pets get as bored as we are in the house. Read some great ideas to bring joy into everyone’s life.
- Does your dog need cold weather gear? After trying several types of dog booties, Hobbes likes PAWZ Dog Boots. He lifts each paw as I put on the boot. The thin, rubber boots are great for older dogs who slip on the floor.
- Do you know exactly what your pet eats? Do you recognize all the ingredients? Ask your local, knowledgeable pet food store for ideas. Do what is best for you and your pet.
- Go for a walk or add 5 minutes to your usual walk with your dog. Some cats enjoy walking with harness and leash too.
Most importantly, enjoy your pet with these pet New Year’s resolutions.
Ever wonder what your pet is thinking, or why she’s doing certain things? He may have ideas for his pet new year’s resolutions! Animal Communication will tell you – in your pet’s own words! Get a transcript of a conversation with your pet! Purchase an Animal Communication today!